Latest Pictures :

No Need Any Reason To Love Someone

You & I Screenshot


A Girl asked her Boyfriend

GF: Why do you love me?

BF: I have no reason. ...GF didnt like it 'n say

GF: No. Give me a reason.

BF: Ohkay... 'Coz you're beautiful, caring 'n attractive. Girl was satisfied, Then one day she got sick 'n look Terribly Thin, Pale 'n Weak...

GF: Do you still love me?

BF: Now that you're not pretty 'n attractive do i have a reason to love you?
Girl Cried...

The boy hold her hand 'n say...

BF: Now you Understand?

"Love doesn't need reasons.

I Love You 'n still love you no matter what Happens."
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Rajib Khaja Powered By Jamal Rajib
Copyright © 2013. Freeware Picture Download - All Rights Reserved
Designed By Bengal Tiger Helped By Rotating Rotor
Proudly powered by Blogger